The most common problems with the PS425 February 2020
Having trouble using your PlayStation 4 because it has a problem? No worries! We’ve got solutions to the most common PS4 problems. If your problem persists, contact us, and we’ll help you!
Is a blue light flashing on your PS4?
If so, or if the light is red, you have a problem. Sometimes this can mean that your console is randomly turning off. You can fix this yourself in just a few steps:
- First, check that all your cables are connected properly. You can also try using another HDMI cable to make sure yours isn’t damaged and causing the problem.
- Console overheating could also be the cause of the problem. Try cleaning the fan to allow the PS4 to evacuate heat better.
Does your console no longer read game discs?
If your PS4 is having trouble playing or if you are getting an error message, the first thing to do is to check your game discs for scratches or damage. If the discs are in good condition, try these fixes:
- If an update is available, install it.
- If the update fails, reboot the PS4. To do this, turn the console off for one minute and then turn it back on. Then, reinsert the disc.
- You can also try to clean the disk that isn’t working.
- If your PS4 is having trouble playing or if you are getting an error message, the first thing to do is to check your game discs for scratches or damage. If the discs are in good condition, try these fixes:
- If the disk cleanup doesn’t work, try uninstalling the game from the console and reinstalling it again.
Are you experiencing audio or video problems?
If you cannot hear sounds or see images, check that your HDMI cable and optical cable are connected and working. If a piece of metal is holding one of the cables, it could be the source of the problem. If the cables are not in contact with anything and are in good condition, try these fixes:
- Try connecting the PS4 to another TV. Once connected, go to the console settings and then to “Sound and Display.” For video, you’ll need to manually set the video output to use. Then, turn off the PS4 and reconnect it to your original TV.
- For audio, go to “Sound and display,” choose “Audio output settings” and then select “Main output port.” Finally, choose the “Digital out (optical)” option.
Are you experiencing disc ejection problems?
If so, there are several possible causes. Sometimes, it’s a bug in the eject button. You can solve this problem yourself in a few simple steps:
- First, unplug all the wires from your console.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the console lights up for about half a second.
- Wait a few seconds and plug your PS4 back in.
Do you have any other problems with your PS4?
If the solutions suggested in this article don’t work, a part may be damaged and causing the problem. In this case, the PS4 will need to be repaired or replaced.
Moreover, many other problems not listed in this article can affect your console’s operation. If you can’t figure out what the problem is or need a repair, Contact us! We’ll be happy to whip your PS4 back into shape!
3D printers are increasingly used to produce objects of all kinds, both professionally and personally. But 3D printing is relatively new and not few people have ever used a 3D printer. How does a 3D printer work? 3D printers work in different ways, and many techniques are available to print a 3D object. However, the […]
There’s nothing more frustrating than not being able to play your favourite games console because of equipment breakdown. Fortunately, it’s usually quite simple to fix a game console. Sometimes you can even fix it yourself in just a few steps. To help you out, here are the main problems that can occur on the Nintendo […]
If your phone is broken, you might be thinking that buying a new one would be the best option. Think again! There are several reasons why it is better have your phone repaired than buying a new one. Reason #1: it’s more ecological! The planet will thank you if you decide to have your smartphone […]